Houston, TX 77030
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Medicine Residency at Washington University, Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Cardiology Fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Subspecialty certification in Echocardiography
Areas of Interest
- Treatment of heart disease in women
- Cardiovascular disease
- Valvular heart disease
Dr. Little talks about the importance of Medicare covering the Edwards Sapien Heart Valve for people with severe aortic stenosis.
Dr. Little's Biography
Dr. Stephen H. Little, Medical Director of the Valve Clinic with The Methodist DeBakey Heart and Vascular Center, has an active clinical practice as well as research interests focused on heart valve disease and diagnostic imaging, including 3D echocardiography. He is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. Dr. Little is also an associate professor of Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College and an active member of the Heart Valve Society of America, the American Society of Echocardiography, the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association..
To make an appointment with Dr. Little call 713-441-1100 or request a referral online
Learn more about Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates:
For referrals to the Valve Clinic, call 713-DEBAKEY (332-2539) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.